|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia ( ).|
Mark Daniel Ronson is a Grammy Award-winning English DJ, singer, songwriter, and record producer.
Ronson is perhaps best known for his 2014 collaboration with Bruno Mars, "Uptown Funk," which went on to win the Grammy Awards for Record of the Year and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance. In terms of his writing credits, he is perhaps best known for his work with Amy Winehouse, which earned him Grammy Awards for Producer of the Year and Record of the Year, as well as an Album of the Year nomination.
Relationship with Adele Edit
Ronson is a good friend of Adele's and produced "Cold Shoulder" from her debut album, 19. The two debuted the song during Ronson's set at BBC Electric Proms in October 2007, a few months before the album's release.They later performed the track together at the 2008 Montreux Jazz Festival.
At the 2008 Brit Awards, he performed a medley of songs with Adele, Daniel Merriweather, and Amy Winehouse. The first song he performed was "God Put a Smile Upon Your Face" with Adele. Adele later appeared at one of his shows in London, where she again performed the song with him.
In 2015, Ronson confirmed that he worked on Adele's third studio album, but was unsure of whether or not his work made the final cut. Ronson produced "Why Do You Love Me," one of the album's exclusive Target bonus tracks.
- ↑ http://www.bbc.co.uk/electricproms/2007/artists/markronson/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nGUgHg5i-g
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPYp33C1nes
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-PY7Tlrd4I
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2112973/Who-broke-Adeles-heart-star.html
- ↑ http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/470537/Adele-keeps-producer-dark-new-album
- ↑ http://adelearchive.tumblr.com/post/156221201445/adele-and-mark-ronson-28th-april-2011-odd